ConsenSys Academy Blockchain Developer Program 2021 Cohort
Registration for this years ConsenSys Academy Blockchain Developer Program has kicked off .
With thanks to Genevieve Leveille, CEO Agriledger and advisor to The Bigger Pie, we will be able to offer scholarships places to the bootcamp.
ConsenSys’ flagship technical Blockchain Developer Online Bootcamp brings the best of the best together in an industry-standard, instructor-led, community-driven online certification program, getting you programming in Ethereum at a professional level in just 11 weeks.
The program begins 1st September 2021 and is an 11-week course running until 3rd December. There will be an additional 3 week period after the completion of the course work to finish a final project. There will also be a graduation ceremony in December with the opportunity for students to present their final projects to peers and members of the ConsenSys community.
The course features multi-modal content (videos, interactive exercises, assignments, and hands on projects), mentors, community based peer support, and networking opportunities. It requires about 10-15 hours per week, and is administered in English.
There will be a number of scholarship places with ConsenSys Academy available and along with Genevieve Leveille, The Bigger Pie will be facilitating a number of people going through the programme.
By coming through the The Bigger Pie, you will have access to mentorship and community support in order to successfully complete the programme.
- There will be 2 AMA sessions where there will an opportunity to ask any questions that you may have about the program and course details. The first session will be held on the 4th August 2021 at 10am – 11am BST and the second session at 6pm – 7pm BST. You can choose which session to attend that suits you best.
- In order to receive the scholarship, you will need to register your interest and also complete mandatory Basic Training. This is a pre-course to help better prepare you with the knowledge you need to be successful on day 1 of this course. If unable to complete in time for the 2021 cohort, you will be eligible for the 2022 Cohort!
- You will also need to submit an application form through the Google Form provided and answer all application questions.
- Access to the course material is from one year from the start of the course (31st August 2022)
- Those who successfully complete the course receive a certificate and become a part of the alumni community!
- First AMA session on 4th August 2021 at 10am – 11am BST. Register here.
- Second AMA session on 4th August 2021 at 6pm – 7pm BST. Register here.
- Mandatory Basic Training. Complete here.
- Application form. Complete here.
1st AMA session:
For an introduction into branches watch this video:
The video about merges you can find here:
The link to the video about Pull Request i this one:
And a special one that you should only watch at the end is this:
Here is the recording from a study group:
Going through this tutorial : https://www.trufflesuite.com/tutorial
And created this cute Pet Shop with no coding involved. Just copy and pasting code. And the tutorial is really amazing in explaining everything so well and detailed.
Please make sure you read through the tutorial thoroughly as Lena goes though it rather fast and at two points has to figure out how stuff actually works for herself.