Kickstart Training Programme – Details Outlined
Kickstart Training Programme 2021
We provide a 6-month virtual learning program in combination with group coaching for Kickstart stakeholders – employees and employers. The goal of the program is to enable the young hirees entering the workforce to transition with ease while acquiring lifelong skills and mindsets for success and significance.
As an employer you will be supported in integrating these new resources into their existing culture and protocols and becoming agile to accommodate fresh perspectives.
The proposed program has 6 components:
- Masterclass once a month (topics detailed below)
- Online Access to the supporting E-book and downloadable resources that each participant uses to explore the learnings from the Masterclass at their own pace
- A Group Coaching Call twice a month to coach each participant on their individual issues around the topics explored in the Masterclass
- A Wellness Session once a month delivered by different experts exploring movement, meditation, mindfulness practices, breathwork, journaling Group calls once a month (topics detailed below)
- Social and Networking activities
- Check points and practice
Masterclass Session Schedule:
1. Setting the Foundations
How can I be happy and make sure that I am successful at work? How can I ensure that my employee is happy while delivering optimally for my business?
Date & Time: 15th June, 10am-11.30am
2. Exploring and Expressing Core Design
What is a Core Design for an Individual and Business? And why must it matter?
Date & Time: 20th July, 10am-11.30am
3. Aligning Goal Achievement with Core Design
Learn how to set goals that are aligned to your value, vision and area of genius and make it easy to achieve goals, especially massive goals.
Date & Time: 17th August, 10am-11.30am
4. Key Skills for Leadership
Are leaders born with it or can leadership be learned? Learn the 5 skills that all leaders model as a tool for ongoing success. Explore how to facilitate the development of these skills in your employee.
Date & Time: 21st September, 10am-11.30am
5. The Power of Daily Anchors
What you do everyday is what you will do in your life…infuse your daily routine with incredibly easy to do and yet powerful practices that will prepare you for success in all areas of your life
Date & Time: 19th October, 10am-11.30am
6. Building Networks
What does it mean to build trust and meaningful connections? Whether you are a shy introvert or a very outgoing person, you can learn how to connect, collaborate & co-inspire.
Date & Time: 16th November, 10am-11.30am
If you have any questions or require more information, please email: email@example.com