SmashingIt Campaign – Female Leaders in Blockchain & Crypto
The Bigger Pie is thrilled to share the #Smashingit campaign.
Bitcoin, Blockchain, Crypto, DeFi words that are still a mystery to many of us. When we face an unknown, we rely on our past experiences and make assumptions, which often leads to conforming to stereotypes.
The first stereotype of the industry is that it is traditionally a more male friendly industry.
This could be because you don’t see as many women representing the industry as men. We can address this stereotype, showcase the women in the sector and look to attract more women too. We will start with a video campaign.
The video will consist of different women who are playing a critical role in helping the industry succeed and grow and will aim to highlight the diverse backgrounds and professions.
How to get involved:
You can get involved by sending us a recording of your up to 2 minute video.
- Please also send a few pictures of you. Can be informal pictures.
- If you have recordings of you attending events or pages you appear in, please send a link to those which we can screenshot/record and include in your video.
Please start by introducing yourself with:
My name is [Name] I am, based in [City] and I am a [Job role] and I work in the [Industry]
Answer the following questions in a way as concise as possible.
Q1 What did you study at University/College/Self study etc?
Q2 What do you love most about your industry?
Q3 What would you say to young people considering a career in your industry?
Few things to note when you are recording your video:
- Choose a quiet place with no background noise or music. This is very important.
- Choose a nice background
- Record in a landscape mode
- Position yourself similar to the picture on the right.
- If you have an external microphone to record your voice please do so for better sound quality.
Where to send your video
Just complete this form
You can send your recording to [email protected] directly.
Enjoy the stories we’ve published so far with Dr Jane Thomason, Jillian Godsil, Kate Baucherel, Monica Nguyen, Natalie Tillack, Veronica Mihai, Gaye Soykök, Tara Annison, Dr Ingrid Vasiliu-Feltes, Sam Shrager, Helen Disney & Mia Mohammed